In accordance with the data protection regulations in force, when browsing this website, as well as when contacting us by any other means of communication offered by this website, we inform you that you become a user of the processing system of RIDASIL SOLUCIONES, S.L. Therefore, we inform you that your personal data will be collected and included in the processing system of our ownership.
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
This website is owned by RIDASIL SOLUCIONES, S.L., (hereinafter RIDASIL) with NIF B-67524876 and registered office at c/ Recoletos, nº 13, 28001 Madrid, and registered in the Commercial Registry of the province of Madrid, in folio 104 of volume 42984, 2nd entry of page nº M-759732. Likewise, the personal data collected in this website will be included in RIDASIL’s personal data processing system.
2. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
RIDASIL, as data controller, shall process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. For the management of the reservation: to guarantee the correct reservation requested by you, which includes the purpose of avoiding duplications with other restaurants that share reservation software.
2. To manage vouchers and gift vouchers: to process the issuance of a check or gift voucher and to ensure the correct use and enjoyment of it.
4. For marketing purposes: we inform you that, when you have given your consent through the form available on the website, we may use your data to send electronic communications with information related to Mudrá Restaurant. Should you wish to stop receiving commercial, promotional or informative communications from us, we inform you that you can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an e-mail to: [email protected].
6. For legal purposes: to carry out a control to prevent fraud or misuse of our website and to provide an effective response to an official request from a public or judicial authority or other purpose imposed by law.
3. LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of your data by us may be based on: (i) the performance of our contractual obligations (to give effect to the contractual relationship that binds us and manage the proper performance of the same), (ii) the performance of our legal obligations (where we must collect your data and process it because we are required to do so by the regulations in force or by public authorities), (iii) to safeguard our legitimate interests (to continue to ensure that we conduct a lawful, reliable and sustainable business, to respond to user requests and inquiries sent to us through this website, to provide them with the requested information, and to monitor and improve the performance of our website) or (iv) the consent of the data subject who is the owner of the personal data.
4. TERM OR CRITERIA FOR DATA CONSERVATION
The personal data provided by the user and included in our processing system will be retained for as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and the interested party does not request the deletion of their data from the system. Therefore, the data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which they have been collected.
Thus, your data will be kept for the following periods, according to the different purposes of the processing:
- For the management of the reservation. We will process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill this purpose.
- To manage the check or gift voucher. We will process your data for the time strictly necessary to ensure the correct redemption and use of the gift voucher.
- To give solution and response to requests made through the contact form or other channel that we put at your disposal. We will treat your data for the time necessary to fulfill your request.
- For marketing purposes. We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to our newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for a period of 5 months from the end of the action.
- For legal purposes: we will process your data for the time determined by legal provisions or public authorities.
- Notwithstanding the above, your data may be retained beyond these periods, if so provided by law or public authorities.
5. ORIGIN AND NATURE OF THE DATA
Personal data that we collect through this website come from the owner of the data, consist of merely identifying data and are necessary to relate to the user and interested party, who undertakes to provide truthful, updated and error-free information. Likewise, the interested party undertakes to inform us, as soon as possible, of all changes and corrections that may occur in their personal data, by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]. Information may also be received from third parties through cookies and other technologies, which helps us to correct or supplement our records, to improve the quality of the services we provide to you and to prevent and detect fraud.
The data we collect depends on the service you request from us and the way you contact us. In case you make a reservation, we will ask you for identification and contact information such as name, surname, email, and telephone number. In case you are not our client and do not make any reservation, we will collect the data strictly necessary to respond to your request or request for information you request.
Also, the data that will be obtained by accessing our website are the following:
– Information about your browser and device.
– Data and statistics relating to your use of our website.
– Other information you provide to us when using our website or enabled emails.
Our website includes a functionality to allow the exchange of information between the user and RIDASIL through Instagram, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor and Happy Cow. These social networks may collect and use data relating to your use of our website.
On the other hand, any personal data you provide on such social networks may be collected and used by other members of that social network, such interactions being governed by the data protection policies of the companies providing that service.
Links and content accessible through the website
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
RECIPIENTS WITHIN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
These transfers or communications of data may be made in order to properly manage the relationship that binds us with you and to give full effectiveness to the provision of the service that, if any, has been entrusted to us. Thus, for example, it may be necessary for us to send your data to entities located in the EEA that provide us with support services, such as transport companies, payment gateways, agencies, anti-fraud entities or technology service providers.
Data may also be transferred to other restaurants that share the same reservation software only for the purpose of detecting duplicates.
RECIPIENTS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
The personal data included in our processing system will not be subject to international transfers, i.e., they will not be communicated to recipients outside the EEA.
If, in the future, we need the services of providers located outside the EEA to be able to fully comply with our contractual obligations, we undertake to inform you of such a change in the circumstances of the processing. We will also ensure that such suppliers comply with the applicable data protection requirements and that appropriate measures are taken to fully protect your data before, during and after the transfer.
Finally, we point out that under
We inform you that, before the processing of your personal data previously detailed, you, as the data subject and owner of the data, may exercise the following rights:
– Right to request information about the processing.
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request its rectification.
– Right to request the limitation of processing.
– Right to object to the processing.
– The right to revoke the consent given at any time.
– The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
– Right to the portability of your data.
– Right to erasure of your data.
For the exercise of the above rights, the request may be made through the following email address: [email protected], or by post to the following address:
RIDASIL SOLUCIONES, S.L. (REF. DATA PROTECTION)
c/ Recoletos, nº13,
Likewise, we inform you that, in case you consider that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, you may file a complaint before the competent Control Authority (in the case of Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency -AEPD-).
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
We take the necessary and reasonable measures to ensure the protection of your personal data to prevent any breach of security or unauthorized access. However, as it is impossible to affirm the absolute security of a system, we recommend that you periodically review your devices, as well as take personal security measures to protect your Internet browsing.